OLD PARADISE

Additions and renovations to an 1840’s structure that served as a schoolhouse and dormitory for The Greenwood School for Boys. It was also a temporary hospital during the civil war. It was converted to a residence in the 1950s. The adjacent structure was a dormitory with four rooms for the students. It has been converted into a music studio and home office.

<back to projects

SimpleViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player. Get Flash.